• Better define what we are known for and what we want to be known for.
• We were challenged to do an even better job of championing the stories of our employees.
• I loved the statement "you are always making people feel something" and I was challenged as to what that is.
"Our biggest takeaway from the event was most certainly the Power of One More. This has such a powerful impact both at home and at work. For the home impact, this means cherishing each moment and minute that you get with your loved ones. For work, it means giving 100% effort to your job duty or responsibility, ensuring both you and your company's success."
Murray State College
• Be the best FOR your company
• A business is what customers tell others it is
• People who feel cared for, do more
• Leave more than you take and grow more than you reap
Live2Lead Client Testimonial
JASON AND KORI CASEY SHARE THEIR JOURNEY
Q: Can I still purchase bulk tickets for my whole team?
A: Yes, you can buy multiple tickets in one purchase, and then assign the tickets to your team members via email.
Q: What is LeaderPass, and how does it work?
A: When you buy a virtual ticket, you gain access to Live 2 Lead through your own LeaderPass account. It's a personal, interactive event experience, you can take notes, access bonus content, and chat live with us the day of the event.
Q: What if I'm not available?
A: With LeaderPass your virtual ticket gets you 72 hours of on-demand access to the live event beginning October 9th. If this initial date doesn't work for you, we will also be offering additional viewing days Nov. 13, Dec. 11, Jan. 15, and Feb. 13. More info will come at a later date.
2019 INFLUENTIAL SPONSOR
Chickasaw Community Center, 907 Locust St, Ardmore, Ok